Examples of types of video content I’ve worked on in the lifestyle space. These samples include original ideas/concepts, scripts I’ve written, and things I’ve produced and/or edited.
- Shot, produced and edited by Maura Wall Hernandez for The Other Side of The Tortilla
- Came up with the concept, did menu research, supervised shoot and wrote the script for video for mom.me based off popular content I wrote: Kid-Friendly Starbucks Drinks
- Wrote original recipe and came up with the concept for the video for mom.me
LIFESTYLE/PARENTING VIDEO PRODUCED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Wrote script, produced and edited texting videos for mom.me
- Shot and produced for mom.me
- Assisted in creating informative videos based off popular news content, such as the dangers of dry drowning.
- Identified top-performing content that could translate into video, such as the story about the grandpa who knits hats for babies.